Welcome to the 14 Day Meditation and Yoga Retreat in Dharmasala, India, offered by Shree Hari Yoga School!
Here, we will provide a holistic yoga experience – from asana to yoga philosophy and lifestyle practices. Our aim is to help deepen your practice, enhance your confidence, and truly feel the incredible transformation that yoga brings.
Our teacher training course is an intensive program that is both physically and mentally demanding. Thus, if you desire a more chilled experience, then our yoga retreat in Dharmasala is perfect for you. During your retreat, here is a glimpse at what you’ll be practicing:
– Daily meditation and pranayama to help you stay centered and mindful.
– Postures, breathing, relaxation, and chanting in guided asana classes. We also offer workshops, such as how to practice inversions and arm balances.
– Exploration of yogic philosophy and teachings of the sutras.
– Guidelines for a yogic-based lifestyle, such as ahimsa and brahmacharya.
– Deep insight into Samadhi and the practice of self-inquiry.
– An exploration of Ayurveda and its physical and mental healing benefits.
– Discussion of the chakras and the vibrational energy that yoga creates.
Throughout our yoga retreat in Dharmasala, you will have the chance to meet like-minded people and build community with our diverse group of yogis. You’ll be staying in comfortable suites and will have plenty of time to explore the city and get to know Dhangar.
So, if you are looking for an enjoyable way to become more familiar with yoga, then join us on the 14 Day Meditation and Yoga Retreat in Dharmasala. You’ll have the opportunity to really broaden your knowledge of yoga and tap into its transformative power. We look forward to seeing you!